We now have a website!
Our new website went live today, with lots of new features which we hope that you will find useful.
We are so looking forward to using this as a way to keep in touch with you all and to help you with information about what we do and also about local services. With all the details in one place, it should make it much easier to find what you need and to make contact with us.
- The home page features a brief description of who we are and what we are doing, and how to contact us.
- The ‘about us’ page goes into more detail about our operations and gives ways in which you can help us by volunteering or through donations.
- The ‘news’ page contains all the recent news stories in one convenient place.
- The ‘local resources’ page lists all the places locally where you can get goods or services, together with contact details and whether they offer collect or delivery options.
- The ‘links’ page is the place to go if you need help or information, and contains links to everything from local health services to an overview of the global pandemic.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would love to hear them. Just email us at .
Enjoy the site, and we look forward to hearing from you.